WILD WEST PICTURE SHOW PRODUCTIONS
1939 Waukegan Road - Suite 101
Glenview, Illinois 60025
5. USE OF SOFTWARE. Use of some of the features offered on the Site may require you to use software provided by or operated from the Site, and on occasion we may make certain software available to you from the Site. To the extent you use such software or download such software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) will be deemed to be licensed to you by us (or our licensors), for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. We do not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and we and our licensors retain full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by the Company or its licensors or business partners, and you may not copy or use them in any manner. If you are required to leave the Site in order to download any software from a website operated by a third-party, the terms set forth in this paragraph may be superseded by the license that you are required to execute in connection with your download and/or installation of the third-party software.
6. SITE CONTENTS. The contents of the Site are intended for the personal, noncommercial use of its users, and all materials published on or available from the Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Copying, storing or using any Site content for any use other than your personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the Company's prior written consent or the prior written consent of the copyright owner identified on the Site (if someone other than the Company.)
7. USER MATERIALS.
7.1 LICENSE TO USER MATERIALS. You grant us a license to use any materials you post or otherwise provide to the Site or the Company. By posting, uploading, downloading, displaying, performing, emailing, or otherwise transmitting or distributing comments, links, images, information, inquiries or other content (“User Materials”) to the Site or the Company, you are granting us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use those User Materials in connection with the operation of the Site and our business generally, and (to the extent applicable) the businesses of our affiliates, agents, business partners and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Materials. You will not be compensated for any User Materials. You agree that, if you provide us with your name, we may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Materials. By posting User Materials on the Site or providing User Materials to the Company, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Materials or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Materials.
7.2 UNSOLICITED CREATIVE SUBMISSIONS. The provisions of Section 7.1 notwithstanding, our company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those that we have specifically requested. We have this policy in place to avoid any possibility of future misunderstandings when projects that we develop or are involved seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Please do not send us any unsolicited original creative materials such as stories or ideas, screenplays, or original artwork, and please understand that we will not review or consider any materials that you submit in violation of this paragraph.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the services it offers, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) (whether to or from the Site, or to third parties in any way that uses the Site or the materials found on the Site) in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using any username or account that you may establish with us. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
10. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. We have adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site user who is found to have infringed on the rights of the Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Our policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to our attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want us to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, please contact us by email at email@example.com, and please include a description of the allegedly infringing material as well as a link or links to the web pages on which that material can be found. We may not be able to respond to every email we receive, but we will make every effort to investigate allegations of infringement or other misuse of copyrighted materials.
12. NO WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICES IT OFFERS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES IT OFFERS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE COMPANY. This limitation will apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the services it offers. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any associated services, system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or its servers to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the Company in providing the Site or its services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability, and will result in a loss of privileges to access and use the Site.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of the Site are the property of and Copyright © Wild West Picture Show Productions and its licensors. All rights reserved. For more information (including any questions about reusing materials found on the Site), please contact us at the address set forth in Section 2 above.
20. UNITED STATES LOCATION. The Site is controlled, hosted and operated by the Company from its offices in the United States, and all data collected and distributed by the Site will be stored on and transferred from servers residing in the United States. We make no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations.